- 95% of Christians never share the gospel.
1. Not praying missionally
2. Not equipped intentionally
3. Not sharing courageously
“Go … make disciples ….”
1. Start praying missionally
2. Get equipped intentionally
3. Start sharing courageously
Pastor Dennis Nunn
Dr. Roy Fish
Pastor Bill Hybels
- If you died tonight, why would God let you into heaven?
- In your personal opinion, what do you think it takes for a person to go to heaven?
- Have you received jesus christ as your savior and Lord?
- How do you think someone becomes a Christian?
- Have you made the wonderful discovery of knowing Jesus christ as your savior and lord or are you still working on it?
- On a scale of 1-10, 1 being “not at all” and 10 being “definitely,” where would you rank your desire to know God?
Some people will open the doors themselves.
Mark 10:17, John 3:2, John 4:9, Acts 2:37
Are you a teacher of Israel and don’t know these things?”
John 3:30“Do you believe in the Son of man?”
what he did for you
and what it takes to
1 Cor 15:3-4
to know him?
- A prayer doesn’t save you.
- A prayer can be the stack of rocks.• Look a person in the eye and ask them if they are willing to cross the line of faith.
- Look a person in the eye and ask them if they repent of sin and believe the gospel.
- Then lead them in a prayer of commitment.