- Risk taker. Jeana married me even though I was immature, drinking too much, and had little direction, she took a chance marrying me.
- Faith foundation. Jeana was a strong believer when we married. I was off grid with God. Her foundation became my path to salvation. In the Spring 1988 I had a conversion experience. Life has not been the same since. I’m forever thankful for her.
- Blind date. We met on a blind date. My squad leader in the Army connected us. A blind date led to a 26 year marriage.
- Patient. Jeana is steady and patient. She served with me in the military and the ministry. Neither of these environments is normal. Each has grueling aspects. Jeana is a patient wife. She never jumped ship. She never turned back. I have full confidence in her finishing well.
- Worker. Jeana worked me through 10 years of seminary training. This is no easy challenge. She sacrificed much for me.
- Mother. Jeana is a great mother. Steady, wise, spiritually fit, genuine. She is a great mother to our daughter Breezy.
- Lover. Jeana loves me. And for that I am grateful. She is a beautiful precious wife. She loves people. I’ve never met a better relationship disciple maker. She loves all people. Color, creed, or character are not prerequisite for Jeana. She truly loves like the Lord.