Body Life Tonight
Tonight on #BodyLife we are looking at how disciple makers must have a plan for spiritual growth. Only healthy disciples make healthy disciples. There are many resources out there that can help. Here are a few of the ones I’ve used. I plan to use O. S. Hawkins book this year. I’ve not locked down my exact plan for my daily altar time, but it is in the works.
A Few Recommended Resources
Oswald Chambers – “My Utmost for His Highest”
O. S. Hawkins – “The Joshua Code”
www.youversion.com –> see the reading plans. They had many that are great.
www.lifeaction.org –> see the 30 day challenge at the bottom of the home page. These are awesome devotions on revival and renewal.
90 Days through the Bible – check out this reading plan. It is grueling, but rewarding.
- In January, kick start Bible reading with my family every day by reading the NT through in 30 Days.
- Choose a different altar place in my home for just me and God.
- I’ve chosen to study the book of Leviticus for an entire year. I’ll teach on it in 2014.
- Schedule a Sabbath time for reading, reflecting, and writing at least once a week.
- More to come in the next few days.
What does your plan look like?